Friday, October 23, 2015

Hunger Games is coming to an end!!




I can’t believe that Hunger Games is coming to an end. I remember that a few years ago my best friend recommended me this amazing book. At first I wasn’t sure if this was for me but once I picked it up I fell in love with the, story and the characters became an important part of my life. On October 6 we got the release of the final Hunger Games trailer and this also means that it is the final trailer for the series, which is sad but exciting at the same time. When I read this book I was on summer vacations and stayed the whole day on bed with my pajamas on. I cried a lot but at the same time I was full of love for the series. Hopefully the movie won’t disappoint me and would make me cry a lot hahaha.
In this trailer we get to hear Katniss giving a speech declaring war to President Snow. The drums between each scene give it a lot of tension. It seems like they have kept close to the book and I’m grateful for that. There are some pretty clear clues of who is dying but I think that is just for the people that have read the book. I love that the trailer ends with Finnick saying welcome to the 76th hunger games. It just gives a sense of what is going to happen. I’m excited to see this move and can’t wait to go and see. Even if that means that I’m going to cry a lot. What do you think of the trailer? Are you going to watch the movie on November 20?

No comments:

Post a Comment