Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year

 
This meme is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish.
There are so many books that I wasn't able to get this year so I hope Santa could do me the favor of leaving them under the tree this year, after all I have been good this year. 

 Carry On by Rainbow Rowell


 

Fangirl (Special Edition) by Rainbow Rowell 





Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Mass

 

 Queen of Shadow by Sarah J. Mass


 

The Assassin's Blade by Sara J. Mass


 

 Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare 

 

Miss Mayhem by Rachel Hawkins


 

Crees by Marissa Meyer


 

Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

 

 The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh 


Bonus: Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass

 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, lots of Sarah J Maas on your list! Hope you get them all for Christmas. Merry Christmas!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/22/top-ten-tuesday-36/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just need to catch up with that series hehehe Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete