Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Top Ten Quotes I Loved From Books I Read In The Past Year Or So



I've decided that I want to start doing Top 10 Tuesday. I feel that this would help me to get more inspire to create some amazing post. This meme is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and the Bookish.
This list is in no particular order, it is more like the top ten quotes that I could remember from the books that I read this year. Hope you like them.
 1. “You think the dead we loved truly ever leave us? You think that we don't recall them more clearly in times of great trouble?” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

2. “Love is scary: it changes; it can go away. That's the part of the risk. I don't want to be scared anymore.” ― Jenny Han, To All the Boys I've Loved Before  

3. “When you convert a good book to a film. stupid things happen” ― Jesse Andrews, Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

4.  “There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Can I just quote the whole book?)

5.  “It's hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.” ― Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian 

6. “I only have one heart, and I'm saving it.” ― Kiera Cass, The Heir 

7.  “Things are prettier in June, but they're clearer in July.” ― Sophie Flack, Bunheads 

8.  “The town was paper, but the memories were not.” ― John Green, Paper Towns

9. “Some things you hear with your ears. Others, you hear with your heart.” ― Sarah J. Maas, Crown of Midnight 

10. “I was as unburdened as a piece of dandelion fluff, and he was the wind that stirred me about the world.” ― Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Thorns and Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment