Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Coffee Book Tag


BLACK: NAME A SERIES THAT’S TOUGH TO GET INTO BUT HAS HARDCORE FANS.

·   Song of Ice and Fire – over the years I’ve realized that even though I love the tv show and the first book (still have to read the rest) it is not for everyone.

PEPPERMINT MOCHA: NAME A BOOK THAT GETS MORE POPULAR DURING THE WINTER OR A FESTIVE TIME OF YEAR.

·   The Raven Cycle – I feel like as soon as it starts feeling like autumn everyone is reading this series, myself included.

HOT CHOCOLATE: WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?

·   Percy Jackson – It is a very fun series and who doesn’t love Uncle Rick.

DOUBLE SHOT OF ESPRESSO: NAME A BOOK THAT KEPT YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT FROM START TO FINISH.

·   Darker Shade of Magic – Even though I still haven’t finished this series, this are books that are hard to put down.

STARBUCKS: NAME A BOOK YOU SEE EVERYWHERE.

·   To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before – I feel like since the movie adaptation, which I love, I just keep seeing these books everywhere!

THAT HIPSTER COFFEE SHOP: GIVE A BOOK BY AN INDIE AUTHOR A SHOUTOUT

·   The Everything I’ve Lost by Sylvia Zéleny – It is a great #ownvoices book, set on the border and I was able to relate to a lot of the things the main character goes through.

OOPS! I ACCIDENTALLY GOT DECAF: NAME A BOOK YOU WERE EXPECTING MORE FROM.

·   A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue – I still haven’t finished this books and it is because I was expecting something more, however, I think it is good and hopefully I’ll finish it this year.

THE PERFECT BLEND: NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT WAS BOTH BITTER AND SWEET, BUT ULTIMATELY SATISFYING.

·   A Court of Thorns and Roses – There are elements of this series that don’t work but ultimately it is one of my favorites.

GREEN TEA: NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT IS QUIETLY BEAUTIFUL.

·   We Are Okay – I think I read this book a little bit late and was not around when everyone was reading it, but it was a beautiful read and had me sobbing at the end.

CHAI TEA: NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT MAKES YOU DREAM OF FAR OFF PLACES.

·   The Night Circus – I’m halfway through this book but it has the power to transport me to other places around the world and it gives a lot of wanderlust.

EARL GREY: NAME YOUR FAVOURITE CLASSIC.

·   Macbeth – Don’t ask me why but today I was in the Macbeth mood, I also wanted to spice things up and instead of picking Wuthering Heights or Pride and Prejudice like I almost always do, I went for something darker and a Shakespeare play I actually enjoy.

Coffee or tea? I enjoy coffee all through the day but love to wind down with a nice cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment