Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016 Reading Goals!!

Generally I do not like to get into to many challenges and have big reading goals, because I do not like the pressure. However, this year I would like to have the pressure and take part of some challenges for 2016. 

First there is going to be my Goodreads Challenge, I do not like to set the bar to high in case that I do not reach it. I rather get pass my goal that to not reach it. That said, my goal is going to be to read 30 books. That might not be a lot to some but that is good enough for me.

Second and last challenge I'm going to try and accomplish this year is the POPSUGAR Reading Challenge. When I saw this challenge I thought that this would be the perfect one for this next year. It has a little bit of everything and it is going to push me a little bit out of my comfort zone. There are many different things that I want to try and this challenge is the perfect excuse for me to try them. Here is a picture of the challenge.

http://www.popsugar.com/love/Reading-Challenge-2016-39126431

Let me know what are you goals for next year! Also, are you going to take part on the POPSUGAR Challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment