Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Back to School vs Reading for Pleasure


As a person that enjoys to read just for the fun of it getting back to school is hard. Not only because i need to get up early, study, exams, etc. But because it is harder to read for pleasure. Getting back to school means homework and less free time. On a normal vacation I could read up to 5 books per month. that is something that I really enjoy. But when i get back to school if I'm lucky i read to books on the same time.

 Sometimes school books can be really interesting and can become kind of fun to read them. what bring me problems are the responsibilities that come from school. Since I'm a person that needs to fulfill all of them it is hard to be completely free. Hopefully this semester I would get enough free time to read or at least have good readings at school. Good luck on this new semester and I hope that you get lots of free time to do what ever you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment