Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Girl Online by Zoe Sugg - Review


  Girl Online is the first novel by Zoe Sugg or best known as Zoella. First I want to say that I love Zoe but I will review her book totally unbiased or at least try to. For those of you that do not know this book is about a fifteen year old that suffers from panic attacks and has a blog that she manages anonymously using the alias Girl Online. When things start to go really bad on school she and her family go to New York.

I enjoyed reading this book way more that what I thought I would. But even though it was good I think I would have loved it if I was younger maybe 15. I raed the most part of this book at scool and I'm pretty sure that random people saw smile to the book. The book deals with diffrent strong topics. Thank god I have never suffered from panick attacks but I'm a really anxious and awkward person. Also there is the, well at least for me bullying part. All this problems are well planted and many young girls can identify to them. 
Lets also talk about Noah and how amazing he is. For me he was a really sweet guy that was going through a lot and needed a scape. The problem at the end is that he took a bit too long to tell the truth. I loved his little sister and the advice she gives to Penny when she is sad. Which was to think of three things that make you happy, I may apply this to my life. Yes, maybe the whole love story and the plot was a little bit "cliche" but that doesn't mean it wasn't good. there is something to learn from a book and I don't think this was the exception.
People had criticized this book a lot and some of them are just judging it without knowing. I don't that is fair for this or any other book. If you read the book and it wasn't for you or you did not like it y doesn't mean it is the worst book ever. Anyway, for me this book was sweet and a book that let me with a happy feeling when I finished it. I would recommend it to any girl from 12 to 15 years, that is a great age to enjoy this book to its full potential.

Here are the links to buy the book in case you are interested.
If you have read this book tell me what you thought of it, and if you are reading it right now tell me how is it going. If you haven't read and aren't planning on doing it tell what you are reading and if you recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment