Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Reading Breaks





Sometimes when you read a lot you get to the point where you don’t enjoy a book that much. That is why a month or two without reading and just enjoy a little bit of life sometimes is necessary. Binge watch a show you have been wanting to see or find out about new activities that you can do. After a break when you grab a book it will be a lot more fun and you will be able to appreciate it at its fullest. After are reading break the joy for reading can last longer and you will feel a lot more refreshed books wise. And that is why reading breaks are necessary.

Every once in a while I start feeling like I don't like to read anymore, and I just panic.  That is my key to take a break from reading. Normally I will take from 1 to 2 weeks and when I start missing books then I pick one up and read non-stop for months. Right now I'm starting to feel the need of a break so I might do it in a few days. Of course taking breaks is for everything not only reading. How about you, do you take these breaks? Does it really makes a difference to you? Have a great week and remember it is good to take a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment